Friday, May 30, 2008

Indiana Jones

Yesterday, I went to Siam square to saw a movie with my family. The movie name was “Indiana Jones”. My father is Indiana Jones’s fan and he never missed it. So, My mother and I went with him. Indiana Jones was good a movie, but I think this part was strange. Because the director mix a story about an alien together. I think it’s not in the same way. Indiana Jones is an adventure movie not science fiction.

When we finished saw movie we had lunch at Fuji restaurant. I like Japanese food because it’s good for my health.

And when we finished lunch my family and I went to Central world to shopping at “Indy in town festival”. Indy in town was a shopping center that people made the handmade products for sale. One product will have one piece. So, I’m not worried about someone will used something like me. Indy in town festival will have only one day in a week and that day is Friday.

Yesterday I’ve got a ring and a necklace. I stop shopping because in the festival have many people and the weather were very hot.

No comments: