Friday, June 6, 2008

Lucky

I was lucky in the third semester. Because I passed all exam in last summer and I felt very glad. So, I brought a gift for my self. It was just a celebrate. The gift that I brought for my self was a little doll. His name is “Shirotan” and he is a seal. I thought that he is so cute and fluffy. In reality when I finished summer’s final exam I thought I didn’t pass, because the exam was very hard and it was time up before I finished. But when I passed I felt surprise.

When I finish studies at ABAC. I went to my mother’s office to do exercise name is “Yoga”. My mother and I liked to do Yoga, because we’re lazy to had hard activities like aerobic dance. We thought aerobic dance was too hard for our knees. I’ve read a technical document and I found that running, jumping was can cause the effect at our knees. So, my mother and I did Yoga instead.

My feeling when I did Yoga was relaxed and had concentration. Yoga was a kind of practice our breathe and mind. Yoga is good for health. And I thought Yoga is can make a good shape.

No comments: