Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sunday 2nd September 2007

My mother and I went to Gaysorn plaza and saw Louis Vuitton’s Exhibition. It has old products showcase and it has a worker from Louis Vuitton factory came from France to show that how to stitch bags and he stitch a bag show us. The way that a worker stitches a bag was handmade. He will make a hole at seam of a bag and he will use his hand to stitch it in the detail that can’t do by machine and who did a bag must did it finished all bag. I thought it was very amazing. Now I know why Louis Vuitton was expensive. Louis Vuitton’s products were very durable and immortal. I ever been to Louis Vuitton’s shop at Emporium to saw new arrival bags name was “Never full”. Never full’s handle was very thin but the seller told me that it could receive about 100 kg. I don’t know is it true but if it true it was very amazing. I thought it was very strange that when who has one Louis Vuitton’s bag they will want more. Like me in reality I have only one bag from Louis Vuitton but when the time pass I want more. Now I have four Louis vuitton’s bags and I still want another one. I really like Baggy GM. It was so cute and has Louis Vuitton’s own style, but I thought the way that I can have it was keep money to buy it. I thought it must spend for a long time to keep money because Baggy GM’s price was about 55,000 baths. O_O

This is "Never full bags"

This is stitch showcase.

This is "Baggy GM" that I saved from Ebay. It is the bag that I want now.











No comments: