Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday 1st September 2007

I went to STLouis hospital with my mother to bought crisp fish. It was very delicious and I like to eat it like a snack and we went to say hello with my grandmother for a while, then my mother's friend came to pick up us to go to do spa at Udomsook. We like massage and did spa because it made us felt relax from did work 5 days in a week. I think spa was having many benefit I thought that spa can made me have beautiful skin (but may be it must do for a long time, because I'm not beautiful now). When we finish massage and spa we went to Seacon square to have dinner. We dinner at Oishi buffet. Oishi was Japanese restaurant. It was very wonderful because it has many uncooked fish that I like and it has Chabu-Chabu, ice cream, soup, sushi and much food that we can ate unlimited. We like to ate and talk together and in important thing was my mother friend. He always paid for us (eiei ^_^). He told me that he want me to ate to much because his son ate to much and his son was very fat, so he thought that I'm very thin when he compare with his son. I tried to evade from him when he ask me to join dinner with him because I don't want to be like a pig.

No comments: