Thursday, August 7, 2008

Batman the dark knight


Batman the dark knight's poster.

My mother and I went to Siam Discovery to saw movie name is “Batman the dark knight”. We choose this movie because I’ve read from the website that Batman is a good movie of the year. And my felt when I finished seeing Batman was very impressed. I love this movie, because this movie gives me many moods. Like excited drama comedy and horror. And I thought that every actor and actress were had excellent acting. They made me felt like I’m in the movie with them. I can tell you that Batman was the movie that I like the most in this year and I think that no one should miss it. It’s so great. And I like the actor who was acting as “Joker”. His acting was so excellent. He made me believed that he is real Joker. His real name is Heath Ledger and he already death. His death was the fact that I don’t want to accept. I feel regret for his ability about acting. He is very good actor and someone told me that “Heath Ledger is not acting as Joker, but he is Joker”. And I agreed.

Heath Ledger. When he was alived

His last acting in Batman the dark knight, Joker.

When my mother and I finished saw movie. We had lunch at Fuji, the Japanese restaurant. I’ve saw the forward mail about Japanese guy who like sushi and sashimi had many worm lived in his brain but I’m not believed. I think its idiot. Fish that lived in salt water never had worm in its meat. And I hope I think right, because I’m in love with uncooked fish, so sushi and sashimi are my favorite food.

When we finished lunch, my mother and I went to shopping for the iron roll for set up my hair. It was so expensive but it was important for me too. So, I might buy it.

___________________


On sunday,I went to Central Bangna to contact Power buy electronics store about my father’s computer notebook. My mother wants to play computer in everywhere that she go. So, she asked my father to gives his old one.


The way was look smooth but it’s not like that, because my mother is not expert in computer, so she don’t know where is USB drive is
And how to put the wireless in for play an internet. My mother asked a programmer for help, but he doesn’t know where the USB drive is too. And his advice was go to Power buy store and looking for someone who was expert in computer note book. My mother contact Power buy store and asked the officer about her problem. But the officer told my mother that the note book was too old and he thought that the USB drive was not had. So, my mother carried her note book to home with disappointed emotion.

When my mother arrived home she called
My father and blame him about his not modern note book. But my father said that the USB drive was existing. My mother should look briefly. My mother looked again and found the USB drive on the back of a computer note book. The USB drive was in the place that no one can think about. No one saw it, because it had a little door hide the USB drive away from everybody’s eyes.

When my mother knew where the USB drive is. The thing that she did was laugh loudly. Because my mother carried this heavy note book to many place by doesn’t knew that the computer note book was not had any problem.

No comments: