Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good day

Somjit Jongjorhor, Thai boxer was won boxing competition in Olympic 2008. Somjit was fought with the boxer from Q-ba and won him 8: 2. Somjit was got the gold coin from the boxing competition.

Buttri Puardpong was not won Takewando competition and got the silver coin. Buttri was fought with China and she can’t win the woman from China, because China was very good in Takewando. But I thought that Buttri was the heroine in Thailand people’s heart, because Thailand people knew that Buttri was did her best. And I felt proud in Buttri, because she is the younger generation at Mahapruttaram girl’s school that I had been studied when I was the high school student.

Today, I see the morning news and I hear that Buttri will back to Thailand this afternoon, so I see in the news had the teacher and student from my primary school at Suwannabhumi airport, they are waiting for Buttri’s return. Everyone want to greet and congretulate with her.

Manus Boonjumnong was not won the boxing competition too. He got the silver coin. So, Thailand got 2 gold coins from lifting weight competition and boxing competition 2 silver coins from Takewando competition and boxing competition. I thought it was good for Thailand. I think I will wait for watching closing Olympic ceremony on today’s evening.



----------------



Yesterday I went to saw movie at Century Movie Theater with my mother. My mother and I saw the movie name was “Wall-e”. Wall-e was animation movie and the story was about our earth was had a dangerous toxic that no life can live. But on the earth still had one robot name was Wall-e. Wall-e ’s duty was destroy trash and he did his job everyday because our earth was full with every kind of trash.

Wall-e with his job.

Wall-e and Eve.

One day, a strange spaceship was come to the earth. It abandons a discovering robot name is Eve on the earth. Eve’s duty is finding a thing that had a life. If Eve can find anything alive, human will came back to the earth (in this story people on the earth moved to live on a spaceship instead). Every thing that a spaceship does is in Wall-e ’s eyes. Wall-e sees Eve and wants to be friend with her. Two robots is face an adventure together and in love.
I think that Wall-e is very good movie. It’s very nice and is the movie that everyone should see. I think it match with Global warming situation, because the director pointed to the problem that human use many of natural resources and never give back to the earth. I think it is the time to heal the world.

No comments: