Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olympic 2008 and a good movie

Last Friday I stay home for watch “The Olympic opening ceremony”. This year China is the host and I thought the ceremony that China show me was very fantastic. Because every show was great and had powerful. The actress in every show was beautiful; I liked the woman who acting in fairy character. I thought she was very beautiful and maybe she can be an actress and maybe a superstar. The thing that I felt like the most in “The Olympic opens ceremony” was the way that “Le-Ning” light an Olympics torch by used a sling and ran across the road in the air. I like the way that China shows a movie about The Last Olympic opening ceremony. I thought it was wonderful. When I finished saw the ceremony I went to slept.

Beijing's national stadium. It shape is look like the bird's nest, so Thai people call it "The bird's nest stadium".



The beautiful woman who was acting in "Fairy" charactor.





Her name is "Kae". She got the first gold coin for Thaoland in lifting weight competition. Now Kae is our heroine.

Le-Ning, the gymnastic winner was light the Olympic torch up.

------------------------------





My mother had borrowed a DVD from her friend. The movie name is “Black Book” and the story was about the war between German and Jew in Hitler’s age (World war 2). The actress was a woman name was Rachel. Rachel was Jew and she lived in Israel, in the age that German was had a powerful. In the story was had a secret society that against Nazi and their duty was something like help Jew and a man who was the member in this society told Rachel to follow him, because he can help her about finding her family. But when Rachel believed him the boat that Rachel and her family travel with was attacked by German soldier. Every body that travel in the boat was almost died exempt Rachel.

She acting in Rachel or Elise charactor. I don't know her real name but I know that she is Holland.I think she is very beautiful woman. I like when she use the red lipstick, it is fitting with her.

Rachel was escaped until she found another member of the secret society. Rachel disguise to German woman by change her hair color from brown to blond and change her name from Rachel to Elise. Elise does work for the secret society by spy in German’s army. She befriend with the head of German soldier and in love with him.

But at least Elise was arrested by an alliance, because no body knew that she was not German and her lover was execute because of he was German’s soldier.

I thought was very good, but I don’t like the way that German does with Jew. I thought it was cruel.

But I like the actress because she is very beautiful and had very good acting until I believed that she is Elise. I think that this movie should get the Oscar.

No comments: