Saturday, June 7, 2008

shopping

Yesterday, I went to Chula's bookstore with my mother to bought law books for study. Chula's bookstore was had many people, because yesterday it has an actress came to gave signatures to her fan club. That made me felt annoyed. I annoyed fan club that jumble and lie in the way. And the books that I wanted were out of stock, so my mothers and I went to Siam discovery to eat ice cream at Swensense's. Yesterday, the weather was very hot. I try to have white skin but the sunshine was made be have burn skin. I felt upset, so I order a big cup of ice-cream name was "Sticky chewy chock fantasy". It was chocolate flavor and it was so sweet. The ice cream made me felt nauseated and I thought that I would not eat an ice cream anymore.

When my mother and I finished ate ice cream we went to Siam paragon to shopping for my new black skinny jean. At Siam paragon I found many discount clothes that was made by Thai designer and I dropped to look it. Unbelievable, the clothes were very expensive. It was about four thousand or over (I must told you that this price was discount for 80%). Oh my god! But they had someone pay for it. I thought the expensive clothes were very luxurious and I will never pay for it. I thought the cheap clothes that fashionable, beautiful and I can change it when I bored. I thought if I bought the expensive clothes I can't change it when I feel bored, because I will feel regret.

And I still find a black skinny jean. So, I went to shopping at the store name was "Zara". I thought the clothes at Zara were fashionable and beautiful, but it's not good quality. I thought some clothes used bad materials and it's not math with its price. But in my opinion, jeans are ok. I thought it could make me look slim and have long legs when I wear it. Anyways, the black skinny jean was out of stock! That's too bad. So, I back home without anything. But I don't care because at least I'm not loose my money. The out of stock was maybe the lucky thing for today.

On the way to my home, my mother and I went to Amway store to check our heath. Our health was good. But I have a problem about an under exercise and I hope I will have a power to do it.

No comments: