Friday, June 20, 2008

My marathon day

Yesterday was my marathon day. My mother and I travel at least three places around Bangkok. I woke up at 8 o’ clock, in reality it must be 7 o’clock. But my mother shut the alarm clock up, so we late for 1 hour. When my mother and I woke up we went to ABAC to contact the ICL depart, they wanted my mother and I signed the contact about borrow money for study in ABAC.

When we finished we went to Century movie center at the victory monument to saw movie name was “Narnia II”. But Narnia II doesn’t have a good time for us, so we saw the movie name was “The happening” instead. The happening was the story about something strange that happened in New York City, USA. Something like the toxic gas made people in New York had problem about the chemical in their brain, they will not fear pain or death and at last they will commit suicide. I thought this movie was interested but I thought it was idiot because the movie pointed that the toxic gas was from the tree and the tree will produce the toxic gas when its feel fear.

I thought it wasn’t reasonable. But the scene was ok, it’s look real when people commit suicide and that made this movie had 3 stars in my opinion.

When my mother and I finished saw movie we went to Central World plaza to shopping at Indy in town market. Indy in town was a shopping center that people made the handmade products for sale and I like its. Yesterday I had looking for shoes and the accessories that had a bow on its. I like bow and I thought everything that have bow was very lovely. I’ve got two shoes that had bows on the top and the one that was painting shoe. The seller paints this shoe only for me and I felt very proud. And I’ve got the earring that had bows too, and one ring that was had a woman face on it. I thought it was strange so I bought one.
The Indy in town market was very interested for me but my mother doesn’t think so. She thought that the material of everything in the market was so bad and the prices were expensive when look at the material. But I told her that was simple for handmade product and the prices were depended on the creative’s idea. I hope my mother understand because she is only one shopping mate for me and if I want something that she don’t like I couldn’t buy it. Because I must listen to my mother’s opinion.

And when we finished shopping, my mother and I went to check my teeth at Chula longkorn hospital. I thought the dentist that checks my teeth was not professional and I thought that I will changed to my mother’s dentist. I had met him 1 time and I thought he is professional.
My mother and I went home about 7 pm. We felt very tried and my legs were swollen and I hope I will never face any marathon day like yesterday.

No comments: