Friday, August 3, 2007

Journal01

Monday 30th 2007


Last Monday,I went to Yang temple in the morning to made a merit in Kao-Pan-Sa day.Kao-Pan-Sa day is Buddhism's tradition.In every Kao-Pan-Sa day my mother and I will went to Yang temple near my house to presented food to buddhist priests and carried lighted candles clockwise round a church.When we were finished all of that we went to listened a sermon.The monks talk about Kao-Pan-Sa biography and taught that we should make only good things.

When my mother and I came back from the temple we went to saw Harry Potter at Central Bangna.I really liked Harry Potter.This movie was very interest me and it was very funny movie.I read Harry Potter book and always waiting for the movie.

When I finish from saw the movie I went to dinner at Chabu-Chabu restaurant at Tong-Lor with my aunt's family.It was very good restaurant and have dilicious food.I thought I will take my father to this restaurant when he came back from Chonburi province.

No comments: