Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday 11st 2007

Today my mother and I went to ST.Louis hospital to saw my grandmother and take her to Mang Korn temple at Yaovarat to made merit in Mother's day.My grandmother was under take care of the nurses at ST.Louis in old section.When my mother,my grandmother and I finish from Mang Korn temple we went to do Mang Ming.Mang Ming was remove the hair on our face and it made by apply the powder on the face and use a stand of cotton rub on our face and the hair will remove.Mang Ming was the procedure that came from china.It was the beauty secret of the chinese bride in the past.

This was the way that Mang Ming.(Credit : this picture was from Google I just search and save it for show how to Mang Ming).Mang was mean remove and Ming was mean face in chinese language.


When we finish Mang Ming we went to have lunch at Jub Kung noodle.Jub Kang noodle was the famous noodle shop at Yaovarat.Jub Kang was mean workman and Jub Kang noodle was called this name because they gave many noodle like they gave to workman(Workman was ate too much).Jub Kang noodle was my favourite noodle store because when I was in highschool when my friends and I went to Yaovarat we always ate Jub Kang noodle.

This picture was Jub Kang noodle store at Yaovarat.

No comments: