Saturday, August 25, 2007

taxi

Wednesday 22nd 2007

My friend told me the news about taxi that apply the anesthetic to passenger and take her to raped or robbed her. I traveled to ABAC by taxi everyday and when I heard the news from my friend I felt fear. I thought travel by taxi in Thailand was dangerous because I thought that many chauffeur were bad. I know that it may be have good chauffeur but I thought that bad chauffeur have more that good chauffeur. I heard about raped or robbed always from the news and sometimes from my friends. It made me fear about travel by taxi but I hate to travel by bus because the weather was hot and the bus was very jam in the morning and the important reason was the bus that I have waited for was came so late. If I waited for it I will came to class late.

No comments: