Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday 16th 2007

Today my friend and I go to Nomjit to painted our nail. We catch Taxi to go there. The Taxi is drive very fast so we arrived Nomjit very early. It just about fifteen minutes from ABAC to Nomjit. At Nomjit I see The Wax store and it has a group of people use the wax service. I think it interested me but I fear pain and I have no money. So I just look at them and go to paint my nail. I choose the design that very cool and colorful and my friends choose the design that cute and sweet. I really like my design because I think it suitable for my style. When we finished nail painting the rain are falling down and I fear that my bag will wet. My bag cannot wet because it made from cowhide if it wet it will have spot on the cowhide. So my friend give me her jacket to cover my bag and we are back to ABAC by Taxi . My friend and I arrive ABAC safety.

No comments: