Friday, August 3, 2007

Journal02

Tuesday 31st 2007


When I finished studied at ABAC I went to joined meeting with my old friends at Siam Square.They were my friends when I'm in highschool.I thought I closed with them more than my new friends at ABAC,because they were easy to talked and we were studied together in 3 years and we were in the same classroom all 3 years.


This is Jasmin and me.We were at Thai restaurant in Siam Square.In real there were many friends with us but I took picture with Jasmin first,because she is one of my close friends.When I'm in highschool I sat with her.I thought this meeting made me felt like I'm back to highschool girl again.I have my close friends again and we were talked together like old day.I felt very happy and wanted this time stay with me together.

This is Lek and me.She is one of my close friends too.When I saw her today I thought she was more beautiful than when she was highschool.She was very slim than me.She made me want to slim like her.

When we were finished lunch we went to Karaoke at Maboonkrong.I like to sing very much and my friends too.We sang and danced we were enjoyed in Karaoke together.

In this meeting I have met my old friends that I don't saw them for a long time.I liked to talked with them again and knew about their lifestyle in the time that we don't met.I thought we will be friends forever.

No comments: